Allogag offers innovative telephone services through websites and smartphone applications. Allogag is responsible for processing within the meaning of the legislation in force.
We respect the privacy of all users of the applications, websites and phone servers that we may offer at any time (hereinafter, the «Services»).
In this document, Allogag may be referred to as «Allogag», «Voice Changer», «Pranks» or «we», and you may be referred to as «you».
In this document, such Data may be referred to as “Personal Data” or “Data”.
However, if you do not want to provide Data to us or if you object to our using it as described in this document, you must refrain from using our Services.
2. NATURE OF DATA COLLECTED AND COLLECTION METHODS
We may collect and process the following Data about you:
. We send and use your phone number as an identifier to your account,
VoiceChanger Allogag application transmits and stores your phone number in order to send you a code by sms to authenticate you. Your phone number is used for authentication only, it is not shared with any third parties.
• Data that you provide to us via forms when you use the Services or create an account (telephone number, email address);
• Details about your use of the Services and the resources you access (for example, Data about how and when you access our applications, the type of device you use to access the Services);
• Content of the messages that you send to our support by email, in particular via the contact section or in response to the messages and communications that we send to you;
• Interactions with us on our social media channels;
• Data we collect via cookies, as further explained below.
• Allow us to recognize you and your device, for example by identifying your IP address;
• Provide you with personalized Services, for example by presenting them to you in your language;
• Obtain data that helps us study how our Services are used, so that we can improve them.
You can disable cookies through your web or mobile browser settings, but doing so may prevent you from using certain features of our Services.
We advertise our Services on mobile devices. Advertising identifiers, such as the Android and/or Apple Advertising Identifier (IDFA), are not permanent or personal and are intended to identify devices.
When we advertise our Services on mobile devices, we may use your device’s advertising ID and other Related Data, which we may have or may have been provided to us by our advertising partners, to help us to offer you advertisements related to your interests but also to improve and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
You can choose to prevent your Advertising ID from being used to serve targeted ads, or you can reset it by changing your device settings. Settings vary from device to device, but if you’re using an Apple device running iOS 15, you’ll find the Advertising ID settings under Settings > Privacy > Advertising, and if you’re using a Google Android device running Android 11 or later, you can find the Advertising ID settings under Settings > Google > Ads.
When you purchase products through our applications (for example through the AppStore or on GooglePlay), we do not collect or store any of your Payment Data.
3. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Allogag collects your personal data in order to fulfill its contractual commitments and allow you to benefit from the services you have ordered.
You agree that We (or a supplier or other company in our group acting on our behalf and under our instructions) may use your Personal Data to:
• Contact you, for example in the context of our customer service or to send you Data on the Services;
• Manage your account and our common relationship, and improve your experience using the Services;
• To interview you in the context of surveys and to interact with you, for example by sending you communications (in particular by e-mail) for these purposes;
• Promote our Services and related products, for example by sending you communications (including by e-mail), on our behalf. For example, we may send you information related to our Services. However, if you refuse that we use your data in this way, please let us know of your refusal by contacting us at https://www.allogag.com/aide.
• Create reports, analytics or similar services for our own use, research or business intelligence purposes, such as to track potential issues or trends with the Services;
• Prevent cheating, criminally prosecutable activities and fraud. We are also likely to be required to transmit your Data to authorities in charge of fraud prevention and other bodies responsible for the prevention of illicit or fraudulent activities;
4. PERSONS AUTHORIZED TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Only people who need access to your Personal Data as part of their mission will be able to do so.
Thus, within Allogag, only the President, as well as the staff of the Marketing/Customer Service Department and the IT Department will be able to process your Data.
Beyond our staff, our DPO may also have access to it as part of the execution of his mission.
His contact details are as follows: Pierre-Antoine Watteau, 26 rue du Docteur Langevin 59170 CROIX, registered under number 528 081 573. You can contact him via the link https://www.allogag.com/aide
5. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
In order to provide you with the subscribed service, we are obliged to transmit your Data to our subcontractors.
If you do not want us to share your Data with them, you will not be able to use our services.
Our subcontractors are Google Incorporation, Mailjet, OVH
We undertake to share your data with third parties (for example other companies in our group or our suppliers) only:
• When necessary to provide the Services to you (for example, by transmitting your Personal Data to suppliers that we may use to provide the Services to you or to communicate with you);
• When you submit Data in a competition or otherwise interact with our social media channels (such as providing a testimonial about a Service), we may publish that Data, along with your name and country residence, on our website and social media channels;
6. DURATION OF RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
We keep your Data for the duration of the existence of the personal account you have created to use our services, to which will be added a period of one year in order to be able to meet our contractual and legal obligations.
If you decide to delete your account, we will not keep your Personal Data beyond the period indicated in the previous paragraph except to have made them anonymous, which will no longer allow your identification, even indirectly, for study purposes. statistics.
7. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ABROAD
Our subcontractors located outside the EU have been subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission. They have joined the Privacy Shield.
If you wish, you can have confirmation by consulting the following link https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
8. METHODS OF PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of your Personal Data is an important issue for us. We constantly apply technical and physical measures to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or modification, fraudulent disclosure, use or access, or any other unlawful form of processing of Data in our possession. We apply the same care to protecting your Personal Data as other similar application developers. However, since the Internet is not a totally secure environment, we cannot guarantee that the Data you transmit via our games will not be subject to access, disclosure or destruction due to violations of our protection measures.
9. LINKS PRESENTED THROUGH OUR SERVICES
Our Services may provide links to third-party websites. You agree that when you click on those links, any Data you provide on those sites is subject to their privacy policies, not ours. Although we strive to only link to reputable websites, we expressly disclaim any responsibility for the content or security of third-party websites.
Our Services may be promoted or contain advertising elements (for example: banners or pop-ups) which are not the responsibility of the Publisher.
These advertising links and the elements they contain or to which they refer are offered independently and under the sole responsibility of the partners, advertisers or third-party publishers. Apart from the Services specific to the Site, the Publisher is in no way responsible for the services and content offered by these links or for all the offers, Data consulted or transactions carried out via the said links.
10. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• You have a right of access to your Data and thus can request a copy of the Data that we keep about you. If so, contact us at www.allogag.com/contact. We may charge a fee for this request.
• It is important that your Personal Data is always accurate and up to date. You can ask us to modify, correct or delete Data about you by contacting us at www.allogag.com/contact.
• You have the right to ask us not to use your Personal Data for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences or unsubscribe, you are invited to follow the instructions given in each message sent.
• You have a right of access to your Personal Data.
You have a right of access to your Data, rectification or erasure
11. TO CONTACT US
For any question relating to the processing of your Data You can contact us at the address www.allogag.com/contact
We remind You that your Personal Data must remain up to date and that it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to it.
We hope that you will have no complaints against us or our Services. However, if you are not satisfied with our use of your Personal Data, contact our customer service at www.allogag.com/contact
In the event of a problem, you also have the right to file a complaint with the local authorities responsible for the protection of your Data, for France, this is the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés.
You can send a complaint to the CNIL by post to the address: 3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 or by internet via the link https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/
Reference text in French and law applicable in France